COORDINATE 135: WHERE THE SUMMER BREEZE BLOWS

a country lolita fashion flatlay coordinate featuring Nostalgic Matryoshka Doll series from Metamorphose temps de fille









Dress: Metamorphose (Nostalgic Matryoshka Doll Lace Up JSK with Apron in green)
Wig: Gothic Lolita Wigs (Bijou in Blonde Mix)
Hat: Offbrand with some handmade bits and bobs
Blouse: Metamorphose (Short Sleeve Square Neck Ribbon Blouse in offwhite)
Wrist cuffs: Bodyline Tokyo (acc1030, Cluny Lace Wrist Cuffs in offwhite)
Bloomers: Offbrand
Socks: Metamorphose (Tyrolean Ribbon OTKs in blue green)
Shoes: Bodyline Tokyo (Single Strap Platform Shoes, ACSH-0068Y in red)


My entry for the 2021 Arisu Fashion Market virtual fashion walk. The theme was "summer" so I chose gingham, sheer short sleeves, and a straw boater hat. It was hot outside but I felt too cute to care much. I felt really in my element in this coord and I think it shows. Most fashion walks and dramatic outfits in darker colors (which I tend to choose) feel too serious for waves and big smiles but this is how I am around people I like! I especially like the shot at the beginning standing in the daisies, even if I got lots of mosquito bites in the process.

The full video is available here (link opens in new window).

I also got a line drawing of this outfit commissioned for a lolita fashion coloring book illustrated by Erikari, an Italian artist with a very very cute drawing style. Please check out her work here! She sells both digital and hard copy versions of the coloring book. Can't wait to color myself in!

Comments