COORDINATE 126: MELTING HEART, MELTING SNOW

Lolita fashion flatlay coordinate featuring Standing Collar Princess OP in black from Physical Drop








Dress: Physical Drop (Standing Collar Princess OP in black)
Headdress: Bodyline Tokyo (Lace Up Headdress g1113 in black/black)
Brooch: Offbrand
Rings: Offbrand and handmade
Socks: Copo Leg Shop (“here we have all kinds of socks”)
Shoes: An*tai*na (999A in black) with rose shoe clips from another pair of shoes I own


The last of my seasonal photos with flowers set: winter edition. I put as many black roses in it as I could. The winter installment of the seasons game series I mentioned before (it’s called Flowers) has my favorite soundtrack of the four, extra soft and sweet and cozy. I've been listening to it on repeat since December. I think that came through into the outfit.

Editing magic does not show it, but I was on the one patch of snow in my yard and it was melting. The grass was already showing in the rest of the yard, lol.

Comments