COORDINATE 036: WISHING ON SUGAR STARS





Dress: Metamorphose (Candy Bottle Shirring JSK in green)
Blouse: Infanta (Beales Chiffon Blouse in dark red)
Hair clips: Metamorphose (Candy Bottle Ribbon Clips in green), handmade
Necklace: Vintage Avon from the early 1990s
Ring: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (Celestial Harmonia Twinkle Star Ring in navy)
Bag: Milky Way, via Taobao (Kidnapping Stars Bag in gold)
Socks: Alice and the Pirates (A&P Lace Knee Socks in dark red)
Shoes: Bodyline (s526 in gold)


One more coordinate with Candy Bottle with a darker, warmer base. I really love the star candies in the print and wanted to pair this with the gold star bag. I only had three colors of blouses at this point: whites, blacks, and wine red, and I already did white ones and didn’t think this dress looked good paired with black when I tried it (though I’m absolutely willing to be proven wrong!) so I tried to work with wine/dark red instead and I rather like the result. All in all it ended up with a Christmasy red + green + gold color scheme. A fur capelet might look pretty cute on top.

Comments