My first Taobao order is on its way!







I finally ordered from Taobao with a shopping service. My package should come early next week! I am excited, especially for the Milky Way Kidnapping Stars bag (bottom row, middle photo). I fell in love with it immediately when I saw a picture of it, and truth be told it was one of the main things that pushed me to try and figure out this whole China shopping service thing. Then when I made the order I was told I couldn’t buy it because the listing was only for people who were paying a preorder balance (and I had not preordered), so I was sad. Then a few days later I happened to check it again and saw the page had changed, and sure enough they were selling them regularly, so I got one after all, and in my preferred colorway even (gold)! Hooray. I am also really looking forward to the Long Ears and Sharp Ears Studio debossed bag (top left) because it is made of real leather. I have a couple of PU/faux leather bags that are starting to crack and peel and that’s disappointing but inevitable. This one hopefully won’t do that :) Also looking forward to seeing what shade of pink the Angel Heart backpack bag from MuFish (bottom right) is in person, and whether it will match a solid pink JSK from Angelic Pretty that I have :) or Miracle Candy…




I also got a silver/gray wig, white platform shoes with bat wings and cross embroidery, a bunch of socks, and a ram horn headdress with roses.




I may be back with reviews once everything arrives. Happy weekend!

Comments